Stirling’s Crossing Equestrian Complex opened its gates in early 2016 as Australia’s only privately owned, purpose-built endurance facility. Set in the hills of the picturesque Mary Valley on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, this impressive complex combines state-of-the-art facilities with beautiful, diverse topography.
• A 60m x 40m fully lit, undercover area
• Large, level, well-maintained and grassed outdoor areas
• Direct access to some of Australia’s most desirable forestry trails
• Elevated, covered viewing platform and secretarial facility
• Quality P.A. system
• Overnight camping facilities onsite with individual campsite water access
• Air-conditioned amenities block with toilets and showers
• Top-of-the-range horse treadmill to help condition horses at a range of speeds and gradients
• Event support from our experienced promotions and management team
• Access to quality agistment facilities
Stirling’s Crossing Endurance Club is committed to hosting unrestricted rides that:
• support full member participation;
• support horse welfare by encouraging appropriate biosecurity and hygiene measures from all visitors to the complex;
• support finding a solution to the current concerns that affect our sport;
• support the recruitment and education of vets coming into the sport.
We want to work with all partners in the sport of endurance to provide events that can be inclusive, safe and that bring a spirit of a cohesive community back to our sport.
If you’d like to get involved...
STIRLING’S CROSSING EQUESTRIAN COMPLEX
in investment injected
into the local economy.
In excess of
Our site is about 110 football fields in size.
Number of people
expected for the Tom Quilty Gold Cup 2019.
Over 10km of